Monday, November 8, 2010

Fran Off is SOLD OUT!




Men's and Women's Shirts/Tanks, Get Yours Now!
   The 2010 Fran Off may be sold out, but you can still get the official Fran Off shirt.  Created just for this event, the shirt is made of a special fabric which will increase your fitness and strength level while giving you an overall feeling of awesomeness.  FACT.  While you wear this shirt you will feel as though you are on steroids, all of them.  As a matter of fact, this shirt is manufactured using cutting edge technology which actually injects steroids in to each fiber and thread.  True story. Not convinced?  If you purchase this shirt and are not 100% satisfied with it's superhuman abilities...well, you can go to hell, because you're a liar.

Here are some short profiles of some of the competitors:

Name: Helen
CrossFit Gym: CrossFit Sweat Shop - Walnut Creek, CA
Years CrossFitting: 2
Stats: 30 consecutive pullups
Deadlift 225×3

Name: Aaron
CrossFit Gym: CrossFit Sweat Shop - Walnut Creek, CA
Years CrossFitting: 1.5
Stats: 2009 Fran Off - 2nd place
Deadlift 533x1
Featured on last year’s Sweat Shop holiday card

Name: John M.
CrossFit Gym: CrossFit Pleasanton
Years CrossFitting: 1.5
Stats: Clean & Jerk 285×1
Fran 2:56
2010 Fran Off - 1st Place

Athlete: Candace
Gym: CrossFit Oakland
Years CrossFitting: 4 “ish” years
Stats: Clean & Jerk 185×1
45:01 Linda (performed on 11/7/10, likely sore until 11/14/10)

Athlete: Chad
Gym: Rocklin CrossFit
Stats: 1st place at California Firefighter CrossFit Olympics
“Can occasionally keep up with my buddy Gary (he is very good)”

Athlete: Al
Gym: CrossFit Sweat Shop
Years CrossFitting: Just over 1 year
Stats: “I chill in my car and listen to “All I Do Is Win” before every WOD, even though I know I’m going to hear it several times in the Sweat Shop.”

Athlete: Lydia
Gym: CrossFit Oakland
Years CrossFitting: 2.5
Stats: Deadlift 241×55
“Got pneumonia 2 days before 2010 NorCal Sectionals, but I’m pretty sure I would have been top 3.”


2 comments:

  1. Damn, I didn't realize it was capped! My gimp and I were going to sign up today. ..and my wife wanted in also. Ooops. I'll still watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to do Fran Off...and get me one of those super powered shirts!!!

    ReplyDelete